6 18 18 I watched CNN from 9pm to 1050pm. I did not watch Fox TV News.
It seems like the nation on social media is voicing its opinion about this Trump policy, and I would like to also.
- I am still learning more about this issue and may waiver in my position about all of this.
- This event is of historical ,legal and moral significance.
- I would like to hear more that perhaps the illegal immigration problem could have been handled civilly rather than criminally.
- It is gut wrenching to hear the little kids crying for their moms and daddy.
- It is not important, but the softness on illegal immigration was on of the reasons I left the republican party, 10 or 12 years. The democrats are no better and I have been a NPA for a decade.
- Both parties kicked the can down the road and did not address this issue. I heard it said that Obama tried to do something but found it too difficult. I point out that our politicians have been doing nothing about costly health issues, a threat to the social security future and illegal immigration.
- I find it easy to blame both political parties that it has come to where we are. I am inclined to think that it took a guy like Trump to wake them up.
- Yes, the children have become agonizing victims in all of this.
- 2 thirds of the nation do not approve of separating the kids from their parents.
- If the damn political system was not aware that people voted Trump in because they wanted change, then maybe now they will wake up. Because big donors are profitable business, I have no high hopes of a politician suddenly becoming inclined to put the needs of American citizens as a priority, even though they preach such when they are running for office or re-election.
- I wished the Trump administration had fore warned those people sneaking into America that the policy would be changed and would start on a certain date.
- Congress and the Senate should get out of their beds and convene to resolve this problem, tonight, not by the end of this week. You bastards, you allowed this problem to exist for quite a number of years. But in any case, guess what you suckers? You now have to resolve the problem. You should have done this years ago you greedy lazy asses.
- I myself do not care how much it costs, but a speedy solution has to be found tomorrow. Call on big business to financially help provide a solution.
- Congress and the senate, on behalf of citizens of America, and the kids, should contact the White house tonight, and ask the administration to announce an immediate ceasing of the policy action, until a different approach to the problem is initiated.
- If you play the game that this was all a problem created by Trump, I hope the people will remember you when election time comes. Trump is a catalyst while you bastards play the game from the side lines, in back rooms, and phone calls. I am not a fanatic supporter of Trump, but I do detest many of you in Congress and the Senate.
- Act now , to assure the American people and the president that you will seriously , finally, address this immigration problem. Do it tonight. God forbid one of those kids dies or gets lost somewhere in the system.
- The kids are being traumatized. Trump should get some blame for that, but let’s not exonerate congress and the senate who should have done something about this before. He told you he was going to build a wall? So you did nothing because you figured you could make political hay out of his strict policy, so you can warm your little asses in the house in the next election.
- We are all in this together. And you scumbags can’t escape the consequences and distance yourself as having nothing to do with this. Congress and Trump will pay the consequences. Did congress force Trump to take this drastic policy action, I do not know. But both Congress and Trump better solve this horrible event before citizens pick up their pitch forks.
- Did I leave anything out?
- — sincerely and honestly — hank springer