If your Child is Molested in a Catholic School. 8 20 18

A question for parents who send their children to a catholic school, or are active in a Catholic parish:

If your child tells you of inappropriate action by a priest, and if if such action is of a sexual nature, would you go and tell the Diocese and/or  local church, or go report it to a police department?  You can answer in the reply (comment) section down below this post.

— hank springer 508pm 8 20 18


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s